To be eligible to receive the State FFA Degree from the Wyoming FFA association, the member must meet the following minimum qualifications:
1. Have received the Chapter FFA Degree.
2. Have been an active FFA member for at least two years (24 months) at the time of receiving the State FFA Degree.
5. Demonstrate leadership ability by:
a. Performing 10 procedures of parliamentary law.
b. Giving a six-minute speech on a topic relating to agriculture or FFA.
c. Serving as an officer, committee chairperson or participating member of a chapter committee.
6. Have a satisfactory scholastic record as certified by the local agricultural education instructor and the principal or superintendent.
7. Have participated in the planning and completion of the chapter Program of Activities.
8. Have participated in at least five different FFA activities above the chapter level.
9. Have participated in at least 25 hours of community service, within at least two different community service activities. These hours are in addition to and cannot be duplicated as paid or unpaid SAE hours.
10. Student candidates for the State FFA Degree will be required to submit $51 if dues are paid their senior year or $37.50 if paid the following fall to secure three years of active FFA membership which will commence the year after they graduate from high school. The membership package shall include State and National dues for the three-year period.
11. Any member of the Wyoming FFA Association, Inc. that meets the minimum requirements for the State FFA Degree and their advisor verifies their application and project and the member receives a satisfactory evaluation from the State Officers visiting the project then those members shall receive their State FFA Degree upon approval by the delegates of the State Convention.