WYOMING FFA ANNOUNCES REGIONAL STAR RECIPIENTS
CHEYENNE— The Wyoming FFA Association has announced the 2019 Regional Star Award recipients.
Fifteen students were recognized in four different categories to receive the award based on success in their respective supervised agricultural experience.
“Wyoming FFA recognizes members who rise to the top with our regional star and state star awards,” explained Stacy Broda, Wyoming FFA State Advisor. “These members stand out for their mastery in production, finance, management and research.”
Regional star award recipients must have received the Wyoming FFA State Degree and complete an extensive record book detailing their supervised agriculture experience, also known an SAE. The Wyoming FFA state officers also conduct an on-site project visit with each regional star candidate and applications.
Regional Stars in Agriscience
- Meg DeBolt, Chief Washakie FFA
- Laura Delano, Casper FFA
Regional Stars in Agribusiness
- Barb Kissel, Thermopolis FFA
- Wyatt Johnson, Snowy Range FFA
- Candee Coxbill, Southeast FFA
Regional Stars in Agricultural Placement
- Torri Walker, Jim Bridger FFA
- Sterling Foss, Paintrock FFA
- Betty Ann Jerney, John B. Kendrick Sheridan FFA
- Dawson Evertson, Snowy Range FFA
- Garrett Strohschein, Wright FFA
Regional Star Farmers
- Mikilie Sims, Evanston FFA
- Ryan Vigil, Paintrock FFA
- Jordan Jones, Whitcomb FFA
- Paige Klipstein, Cheyenne High Plains FFA
- Brandi Fuller, Wright FFA
A state star in each award area will be named at the 2019 Wyoming FFA Convention on Friday, April 12, 2019.